OpportunitiesAre you interested in working in Texas public policy? Do you share our vision to advance liberty in the Lone Star State? The Empower Texans team is expanding!
Empower Texans is seeking individuals with a desire to learn more about Texas politics to intern in our Austin office.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Support senior staff in the day-to-day operations of Austin office
- Complete in-depth research projects
- Manage various data entry projects
- Help write and edit website materials
- Assist with social media outlets
- Available to work 12 – 20 hours/week around class schedule
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to the organization’s missions
Interested parties should send a resume and their class schedule (if available) to Dustin Matocha at [email protected]