OpportunitiesAre you interested in working in Texas public policy? Do you share our vision to advance liberty in the Lone Star State? The Empower Texans team is expanding!
Metroplex Development Associate
Empower Texans is looking for a development associate to focus on the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
This position would be comprised of building relationships with Empower Texans’ existing DFW donors, along with creating and implementing plans to attract new supporters. The position provides ample opportunity for creativity and additional responsibilities.
The position would be based out of the satellite office located in the Metroplex and would require occasional travel within the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with irregular work hours
- High attention to detail
- Skill set to deliver clear, concise, and consistent messaging
- Appetite to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Commitment to the principles of limited government and personal liberty
All interested parties should include a résumé and at least three references in an email to Dustin Matocha at [email protected]
Empower Texans is seeking individuals with a desire to learn more about Texas politics to intern in our Austin office.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Support senior staff in the day-to-day operations of Austin office
- Complete in-depth research projects
- Manage various data entry projects
- Help write and edit website materials
- Assist with social media outlets
- Available to work 12 – 20 hours/week around class schedule
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to the organization’s missions
Interested parties should send a resume and their class schedule (if available) to Dustin Matocha at [email protected]